Our dedicated Rail Engineers can examine, test and repair rail equipment both in-house, across our branch network, and on-site.
Our capabilities extend to cover a vast range of track maintenance and overhead line equipment which is backed up by dedicated
test and repair equipment along with a wealth of industry experience and a comprehensive range of spare parts and components.
Large and bespoke service facilities and secure storage areas provide a fast and efficient turnaround of customer equipment that enters our service department. Equipment is taken through a rigorous procedure of complete strip down, chemical clean, repair, re-spray, test and certification as appropriate.
Additionally, Arbil’s experienced engineers are on hand to provide professional, helpful advice on any technical or legislative requirements for
lifting and rail equipment testing. This helps to ensure Arbil’s customers are always compliant with ever changing legislation in the industry.
Our in-house facilities include:
• Horizontal tensile test rigs up to 100 tonnes
• Vertical tensile test rigs up to 20 tonnes
• Compression testing
• Calibration facilities for dynamometers, tension meters, torque tools and equipment gauges
• Hydraulic jack testers
• Dynamic jack testers (Including trip jack testers)
• Hydraulics up to 20,000 psi
Our experience and professionalism is reflected in the numerous industry accreditations and partnerships that
our Service department maintain.
• Permaquip Authorised Service Centre
• Enerpac Authorised Service Centre
• Dillon Authorised Service Centre
• Tractel Authorised Service Centre
Contact the Service team to book in your equipment or alternatively, for any query you may have, please fill in our contact form.
Contact the Service Department by calling the
team on 01384 424 008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to request an equipment Hire?
You can speak with our Hire Team by calling 01384 424 008 or email email@example.com